Friday, June 19, 2009

My Awesome God!!!

I know this is not about the baby but it was something I wanted to share. On Sunday June 7th, 10 youth dedicated their lives to Christ at the end of service. And then on June10th, 7 more did at youth group. So on June 14th, Sunday morning Brother Don had the pleasure of baptizing 12 of those teenagers and 2 other men in our church. God is doing so much in our lives right now and in our Church. Sunday morning services have been great and then on Sunday night we gather again to do a study by John Bevere, The Bait of Satan, and its wonderful. Its about Offenses. Really good stuff. And then on Wednesday evening we have 'prayer meeting' with our Prayer leader Ann Brock and 'youth group' with Chris leading it as of now. Anyway, I am so happy to be a part of the move going on in Providence Church with our youth and adults.


So I said all of this to share a picture with yall, this is the group that was baptized last Sunday.






No comments: