Saturday, October 17, 2009

We Did It!!!

Saturday morning Addison and I were playing on a pallet in the living room. I was giving her some good ol' tummy time when she decided she needed a toy that was not in her reach. She could only see it, so she went for it. And rolled right over to her back. I got so excited for her but she looked at me like I was crazy and then just smiled. So I got the camera out to see if she would perform again and she did. Addison is rolling over, both ways!!!


Here's a little video of her achievement...




She rolls to the left and then ......................
she rolls to the right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are a few pictures I finally took off my camera...



This outfit was too cute not to share...

She looked adorable in it.





I pick on her about her mowhawk she growing :)

And just look at those cheeks!







1 comment:

Carey said...

Go Addison!!!!
Love the videos! Isn't it funny how they have to nose dive to roll over :) Cracks me up! She is so cute and getting some good lookin cheeks on her ;)

We're so proud!