Monday, December 21, 2009

Just a few overdue/random pictures


One Sunday afternoon at Granny's




This was our Fall Festival outfit. How cute can a flower be!?!

Our after the party and much more comfortable outfit.



November 3rd, Addi's first hospital visit. She was so pitiful. I hurt just looking at her.
Picking out our first Christmas tree. This was important to me. I have always been a real tree gal and this year I wanted to go as a family to pick/cut down our tree. Well this was the closes I got to doing that. Thanks to The Corner Market I did get a real tree though. I hope to start a tradition that I enjoyed as a little girl with my family.

The Boyett's. Chris, Amy and Joshua. This was taken December 8th.

Last night was the first night in a long time that my husband has been home before Addi and I have gone to bed. He put her to sleep and chose to let her sleep on his stomach while he 'watched' the football game.
EXHAUSTION set in!!!
FYI...He has not been home much because we have opened up a new business in town. Providence Cabinets & Woodworks, located next door to Jehovah Java, the old Aaron's building. This has been a dream of his for a very long time and we/he decided to leap out there and do it. We took advantage of the opportunity and put full faith and trust in God. Providence means 'God's hand will provide' and that's why he chose the name. He still works for Frank Foster Construction and just comes home in the afternoon to this job. I ask for your prayers for our family during the beginning of this journey.
And if you are looking for a new set of kitchen cabinets or whatever it might be, think of us and give us a call. Thank You!



1 comment:

Shellie Tomlinson said...

Yippy Skippy! New pics-- and they are precious ones, too! That is one forevermore fine flower!